Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HOMMP 2.8 Gallon Trash Bags,Multi-color(60counts /3rolls)

Trash bags i can never have enough. With having pets i like to have some when i walk them. I am not like those other people who let their dog crap in someone yard and not pick it up. That just annoys me.  Theses 2.8 gallon trash bags come in 3 rolls which have a 60 count. I got one roll of green, pink and blue.

Theses are strong enough to pick up the mess and small enough to fit in your pocket.  I had to leave room to close them. You have to tie them into a knot.  I think they really do the job nicely. You could always use theses bags for smaller trash cans for bathrooms. I used the green roll in our spare bathroom as it fits the theme.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: