Sunday, January 17, 2016

Foryingni Women's Sweetheart Floral Sheer Wedding Maxi Gown Dress

When i got this dress i was blown away it is breath taking.  This dress comes in three colors black, white and red. The white would make a great wedding dress.  It comes in two sizes medium and large.  The material on this is 95% polyester and 5% spandex.


The lace on this is beautiful the dress is too.  Near the bust there is a hook so you can either wear it open or closed to have a little peep hole.  There is also a zipper closure. I love this dress and wish it would fit me. Sadly i am blessed with a big chest and big bottom. I am thick as most would say.  I am going to hold onto this as i plan to loose weight and work into getting into this dress because my husband and I want to renew our wedding vowels and i love this dress. I would say this would fit skinny girls.  The material to me seemed fine it does have a little stretch to it with it having spandex in it.  I do know once i drop the weight to wear this i will have to get it hemmed as i am short and there is a good 4 inches that would have to be fixed.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: