Friday, January 15, 2016

Cellulite cream, LIPOFIX, Anti cellulite treatment. Most impressive active ingredients for targeting body fat. Firming & Toning 4.06 Oz

I have tried lots of cellulite creams. As i hate my thighs. This comes in a 4.06 oz squeeze tube.  The packaging on this was very nice i have to say. moving back into the cream.  When you first get this twist off the cap and remove the foil piece.  It has a mild smell to it. Nothing that smells gross finally.

Best place to use this is your thighs well at least for me it was. What i did was take a bath and cleaned my skin and when i got out i dried it off. then applied the cream on before bed.  The cream goes on very well just simply rub it in. what i really love is how it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.  I was a bit worried when using it that it would irritate my skin.  But it didn't.  This will help you tone but you will still need to eat right and exercise. Overall i was very pleased with it.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: