Monday, January 18, 2016

R F Electronic Lighted/LED/ Nail Polisher Professional Manicure System -File, Shine and Buff Nails AAA Battery Included

I love working on my nails at home. Sometimes using a file can get to be a pain.  Let me start off by saying this is the best tool to have at home.  This tool you can file and shape them also buff them. To give them that super shiny look the salons give.


Inside the box was the nail polisher and 4 attachments.

1. hard cell remover
2. callus remover
3. finer polisher
4. finest polisher

The pieces are super easy to remove and put on. For me that is a huge plus i tend to get frustrated when it takes to long.  This tool is light weight and very easy to use as i mentioned.  It fits great in your pocket or purse. I keep mine in my nail bin. It does not take up a lot of room.  I am so happy to be able to have this it saves me money and does the job.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: