Wednesday, January 6, 2016

AZHEALTH Easy to Read Ovulation Predictor Kit, 10 Ovulation (LH) Strips Plus 2 Pregnancy (HCG) Urine Test Strips Pack, 12 Urine Cups Included

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. So theses ovulation test will help us out a lot. Theses are just the strips. So for those who don't know how to use those let me walk you through.

Best way to use theses strips is to pee in a cup one you will never use to drink out of. Then take the test and dip it in and do not by pass the max line.  When reading theses the top line is the control line.  Underneath the control line is the test line.  Inside this box came with 10 ovulation tests and two pregnancy tests.  Theses test are super easy to read and work super fast. I did notice they are a lot darker the lines that is compared to the ones i was using. I love theses because there is not guessing. So far we have not had a positive  test yet but i am still hopeful for next cycle.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: