Thursday, January 14, 2016

Micro USB Cable, Aupek [3-pack]colorful Nylon Braided 6 Ft Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Connectors for Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony, LG and

Micro usb cables come in handy i love having them as i have dogs and they tend to chew wires. My husband has a bad habit of leaving his down. But not only that i love keeping them in my car.  Theses come in several different color packs such as green,red,black, orange,green, blue, pink, purple, white, rose,white, black.


I got the rose, white, black. My husband uses the black one for his phone and i have the white in the living room and rose in my car.  Theses cables are the nylon braided ones and let me tell you they are a lot stronger than the normal usb wires you buy. I really like how the cords are 6ft long so i can plug it into the wall and then sit on the couch and still be able to use my phone while it's charging.  Theses are so worth the money. They work with a couple different devices best bet i would say look on amazon to make sure it works for your device. But it worked fine for my android tablet and also my samsung galaxy s5 phone.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: