Sunday, January 3, 2016

M GOODEES Car And Home Purifier And Ionizer. Removes Cigarette Smoke, bacteria, unbearable odor, removes bad smells. Minimize the risk of Bird Flu, Avian Influenza

I have to be honest i have never heard about theses. I was a little thrown off by how it says car and home. Sadly you cant use this in your home. It only works in the cigarette lighter in your car.  So I think that throws people off. Or at least it did to me. I got this because i thought i would be able to use it in either my car or house. But that isn't the case. So i plugged it into the car lighter.


This will only work when the engine is running.  On a good note this product does remove cigarette smoke, bad odors  and bacteria. I have an older car and all the time i say to my husband how it has a funky old man odor. I thought it was just because i bought it from a old man. But it always smells so musky. I am always buying air fresheners and sprays. But after a while the odor comes back. So i stuck this into my cigarette outlet and turned on the car. A blue light kicked on and you hardly hear it running.  The product it's self does have a mild odor to it. I would suggest airing it out before leaving it in your car with the windows up. It only took a day for the smell to fade.  This does come in two different colors black and red. I got the black so it doesn't stick out as much as the red would in my car.  This little tool does work like a charm and is so worth the money.


I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for my unbiased review.






No comments: