Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Assorted Floating Charms for Living Glass Lockets (Lot of 25)

I have a floating locket and i love it. If you don't know what it is it's a locket that closes via magnets. But inside you can put little charms and jewels.  I will post a photo of my locket below with some of the charms i got in it.


Theses charms come in a mix lot of 25. What i loved about this was the surprise you never know what your going to get. I did get some doubles but that isn't a big deal to me. I will trade with friends or give it to a friend who also has a locket. Theses make great gifts for those who have lockets and if they don't you can give them the bunch.  You can even use theses charms on several different craft projects.  Theses little metal charms look like they are hand painted. They look down right beautiful in person.  Like i mentioned theses will make great gifts for anyone. So many uses for them. I want to order more so i can change them in my locket as my moods change.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: