Thursday, January 14, 2016

Beauty Widgets Professional Luxury 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set With Fantastic Soft Synthetic Bristles Rose Gold Ferrules White Handles PLUS White Bag Pin

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. I love having several makeup brushes on my vanity.  Since getting theses brushes i have fallen in love. They come with a white travel case which is great when you want to keep brushes in your purse or if you are traveling.


When i got theses i opened them up took all the plastic off the brushes then walked over to my sink and turned on the water to warm. I then grabbed the baby shampoo which is what i use to clean my brushes. I then started to clean them. While cleaning i noticed theses are very well made no bristles fell out. They are super soft to the touch. They are well worth every penny.  I then put them on a towel to air dry. Once they were dry i took theses brushes for a spin test. They applied my makeup just as well as expensive brushes do.  I think the gold metal cuff is a great touch makes theses brushes pop and stand out more. I love theses brushes they are made very well and are so worth it. I have them in a cup on my vanity but i think i am going to keep theses in my purse in the bag it came in so when i need to touch up my makeup i have them. Theses would be great for makeup artists or even a young girl learning makeup.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: