Saturday, January 23, 2016

Efloral Brush Hair Straightener ,Detangling Hair Brush for Faster, Instant Magic Silky Straight Hair Styling

Who hates using a straightening iron. My little sister loves it but sometimes it can be such a pain she is always burning herself. Well when i saw theses all over the place i thought you know what she needs this. Make life so much easier. As we all know how to brush our hair.



It comes in a plain white box. Inside was the brush. This hair brush does have some weight behind it. It fits great in your hand. It has a screen on the handle that shows you what temperature the brush is on. I think that is a nice touch as some people want to know. When this was plugged in. It did give off heat. Never touch the black and red hair brush bristles as that is where the heat comes from.  This hair brush on the bristles is little red silicone caps. This will help it from snagging your hair and it's suppose to massage your head when i tried it and so did my sister we didn't feel it did that. The one part of this brush that bugs me is where the controls are how are you suppose to have a really good grip if it's in the middle of the brush. However this didn't bug my sister so i guess everyone is different.  When using this brush you need to make sure your hair is clean and not damp or wet. If you have styling products in your hair i would suggest removing them. Also when you are done using this brush make sure to unplug it let it cool down before you pull any hair out of the brush. I really wish it came with a pouch or something to store it in. So that dirt doesn't get in it. But she has a extra pouch so she will put it in that. Me personally I don't think it straightened my hair the way i like. But it did glide through my hair without any issues.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: