Monday, January 25, 2016

Panlong WiFi OBD2 for Android iOS(iPhone iPad),Car Diagnostic Scanner,Check Engine Light,Read &Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes

I have a older car and my husband has been telling me to get this. So i don't have to keep taking it to the mechanic. So i broke down and got it. Go figure when i go to test it there was no error codes. But what i love about this is you can drag graphs, dials and much more to the desktop part of the app.


This works with android or apple ios devices. I have a android so i put the part in my car and then downloaded the app onto my tablet. As my phone has to many apps.  For the android version the app is called torque lite. I have told by a friend the apple ios one is  car doctor.  I downloaded torque lite and at first it wouldn't connect. What i had to do was go into the app go to settings then change from bluetooth to wifi. Then close the app all together. Then go to my tablet's wifi settings and connect there too. Once i did that it worked fine.  In the photos below you will see my results of what i could do since i didn't have any error codes.  This is so worth to own even if you have a new car saves you the time going to see a mechanic.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: