Friday, January 8, 2016

Bath Bombs Gift Sets by Vitascential - Natural Fizzies / Spa Balls with Essential Oils, Sea Salts, Shea & Cocoa Butter - Lush Ideas for Her / Gifts fo

I love bath bombs. I am always buying them they really help me relax after a stressful day.  Theses bath bombs are on amazon and let me tell you for the price you pay you get a fair amount.


Inside this box was 8 different bath bombs. The scents were.

1. calming vanilla and jasmine
2. sleepy lavender
3. ocean fresh with myosotis
4. pure rose
5. Awakening watermelon with tea leaf
6. Energizing passion fruit
7. soothering aloe vera with slyvatica
8.  revitalizing orange with marigold.


I first used the calming vanilla and jasmine. Each bath bomb is wrapped in tissue paper then has a plastic wrapping under. Once i got those off i stuck this little bomb into the tub. It started to fizz right away. You could smell the jasmine and vanilla. I noticed little green and black things coming out of this bath bomb. At first i was like what is going on then i thought maybe it was something they stuck in like the lush bombs have flowers come out.  I brushed it off then sat there and soaked between the warm water and the smell coming from the bath bomb i was feeling my body just relax. When i was done i got out and my skin is so soft. I normally have to put lotion on right after a bath because if not my hands get super dry feeling and drives me insane. But with the bath bomb i didn't have to. I am going to enjoy the other ones in this pack.  They would make great gifts for any women or man.  My husband really enjoyed the soothering aloe vera one.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.














No comments: