Saturday, January 23, 2016

HVR Mini Drone with Video Camera 4GB Memory Card (and card reader) and Easy to Use Controller

My husband has been wanting a drone with a camera on it for a while now. Me personally i thought why they are super expensive and break. But i am here to tell you he has proven me wrong.


This drone is super tiny. I was not expecting it to be so small. Once we got it i took it out of the package and charged it up. Inside the box was the drone, controller, 4 gig micro mini sd card, extra blades, a usb card reader and a tightening tool.  While the drone charged i took the screw off the back of the controller and put in 3 AAA batteries. Which don't come with it. Then put the screw back. Once the drone was charged up. I went to the manual to read it. The controller has a lot of buttons in my opinion i can never remember which is which. But no biggie i remember the main ones. I will say this was a bit tricky to get it in the air and keep it there. I don't know how theses other people make it look so easy. I finally got tired of it and then my husband was playing with it. Learning the buttons and also flying it into the wall, dogs and much more. I will tell you when it's flying if it comes at you avoid the blades the best you can. It did cut my finger and when my husband was flying it hit my knee and stung.  Overall this is a great little drone. Once we get the hang of it i think it will be super fun.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: