Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Makeup Brush Set - Eyeshadow Eyeliner Blending Kit - Best Choice 10 Essential Makeup Brushes - Pencil, Shader, Tapered, Definer - Last Longer, Apply B

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. You can never have enough brushes. I really love how theses come in it's own little case. You can use theses in your purse or when you are traveling. I hate sticking my makeup brushes in with my makeup while traveling because it never fails that something leaks.


This 10 piece set comes in several different colors such as black, pink, blue, brown. I got them in pink.  Theses brushes are very nice and work very well. When i first got them i took the wrapping off and washed them with warm water and baby shampoo.  I then sat them on a towel to dry.  What i loved about this case that holds the brushes is it has a flap that covers them and then it also has a magnetic closure.  The bristles on theses brushes are so soft. this is a good set for someone who is just learning makeup all the way up to people who are pro's with makeup.  I will keep theses in my purse for when i need them. I do like to keep plastic on them while i am not using them that is just so bristles stay the way i like. You don't have to do this.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: