Friday, January 1, 2016

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology

My husband and I have been wanting a new scale for a while. We can never decide on one together.  Finally we did.



This scale comes in two colors black and white. I got the black. It got to me rather fast.  This scale has 3 touch buttons and also has 8 different profiles you can use.  I like things like this so i can track my own weight and my husband can do his.  You can use this scale in lbs and kg. I like the lbs as that is how i know how to read them.  This scale can hold up to 440 lbs.  The top of it is a shiny black tempered glass.  You will need to make sure you put this scale on a hard flat surface to get a accurate reading.  I would say make sure you read the manual to understand this scale.  I did skip a few things and was a bit confused that i had to go back and read.   This scale does give a good reading in matter of a few seconds.  I really love this scale and so does my husband.  I really love the glass as you can wipe it off to keep it clean.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: