Friday, January 22, 2016

Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Wallet For Men - Best For Credit Card And Identity Theft Protection

This leather wallet is so worth every penny. It is made out of top quality leather.   My husband loves this wallet. It has 6 credit card spots then one spot for your id. It does have the plastic where the id goes. Sometimes those can be a pain to get your id in and out of. That was the only downfall i had with this wallet.


When holding this wallet to my nose you smell leather no chemicals like some we have gotten before.  There is also two billfolds to hold money or receipts.  The company name is imprinted on the inside of the wallet.  Theses rfid wallets are a new hot item. They are suppose to protect others from getting your info off your cards. I don't have anyway to prove this. But I enjoyed this wallet and so does my husband. He loves the color and that it is leather.  The stitching on it is very well. If you have a ton of cards you could double them to hold up to 16 cards. My husband has a ton of cards and he had to double some and he said he is still able to pull them in and out without any issues.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: