Friday, January 29, 2016

Small Mini Iron

This small iron is perfect when traveling. I wish it did have a pouch to put it in but it doesn't no biggie. When i got this iron i took it out of the box to read the manual. Because everyone is worked differently so I wanted to know.



It comes with a small cup so you can put water in the iron.  On the back of this iron near the base is a little slot. Here you can take something small to slide the knob over this is the watts. I left it on whatever setting it came on.  I then plugged it in and turned the knob. I will admit at first i was a bit confused by the knob. When turned on the red light will be on once this iron is heated up the light will go off. I really love how quick this iron heats up. Also love how it has a long cord so i wont get tangled.  Now the handle part i didn't really care for.  I kept pushing the steam button even though i had no water in it at first. I didn't care for the button placement. But that is just me. Overall the iron does a very nice job. It's small and compacted. The cord you can wrap it around the handle.  Then when i tested it with the steam features i did notice it doesn't make a lot of steam.  Which i thought was a bit odd but then maybe this little one doesn't.  Make sure you always empty remaining water that is in the iron don't want it to build bacteria.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: