Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ozeri BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Positioning and Hypertension Indicator

This blood pressure cuff is amazing. I own one and i will be giving the other one to my dad and keeping this one. This one talks to you.  It walks you through how and where your wrist should be. I know some just use them at table length. Let's jump into the machine though.


It comes in a plastic container. At first i had trouble opening it i ended up having to have my husband open it. Once open i took out the blood pressure cuff and batteries. It comes with 2 AAA batteries. I then inserted the batteries and went through and set up the time and date. If you are unsure how to do this there is a manual to walk you through it. I then stuck it on my wrist and turned it on.  It then talks to you tells you if your arm is to high or to low. Once it's right where it needs to be it will say please hold still. After i was done it told me my readings. I suffer from  mild hypertension but i was glad it spoke to me and told me. Some people always have to look at the numbers on screen and go to a cheat sheet on the internet.  So i think that is what makes this my number one favorite blood cuff. I would suggest this cuff to anyone i know who is looking to get a cuff. 


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: