Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hideeled 3d Motorcycle Optical Illusion Touch LED USB Power Port Night Lamp for Art Decoration, Children Living Room, Bedroom, Study Room (Blue light)

This motorcycle 3d light is super neat. I have never seen anything like this before.   It makes a great decoration or great night light for kids.  This does come in several different colors. I got the blue light one.  This has a touch base basically to turn it on and off you just simply touch the base. How cool is this.  It has led lights in it so it's better on your electric bill.


This comes with a usb cord you will need to plug it in with that so you will need to have an usb ac adapter. As it doesn't come with that. The plastic motorcycle piece measures at 8 x 5".  I did learn that if you hold the on/off button it will dim the light. I thought that was a great feature.  This is a great little light and my husband loves it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: