Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Double Hampers Bamboo Laundry Basket

I have been wanting a double hamper for a while now. I saw this one and it's made out of bamboo i was hooked. It's super easy to put together. You take the hamper part out open it up then stick the one piece all the way to the bottom. This will help it keep it's shape plus keep the lining from falling through. Next you will need to put the metal piece in i placed mine near the top. Then put the lining in. You can fold it over to make it look like it's suppose to.


The lid is bamboo and has a handle it also has four little rubber pieces to keep it flat against the hamper.  The lining where you put your clothes is machine washable thank goodness because it's white.  This hamper measures at 20.5' x 12.6" x 25.2". It is a nice size hamper. I like how i can sort clothing before washing. Makes my washing time cut down.  If you don't want to use this hamper all the time it does fold down for easy storage.  It holds about a week's worth of clothing. My husband work pants and shirts are rather heavy so the dark's always fill up first. I really do love this hamper and want to get another one for the laundry room.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: