Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Value Buy - 2 Way Garden Hose Connector Splitter

My husband has been bugging me to get a connector like this for years. I always told him no we don't need it. Well since we have moved this has come in handy. We hooked it up in the hall way where the washing machine is. Let me tell you why. We aren't on city water and we have two salt water tanks. We have a machine that makes clean water. For our tanks. So this was super easy to put in.


We put the double over there and the single one outside. It's so easy to turn on and off with a simple flick of the switch.  Theses are made very well and i was truly impressed.  Theses are a little on the heavy side but i would expect that out of something made very well.  Theses are very easy to put on and take off if you need to. They screw on just like a garden hose would.  I am truly impressed with theses and my husband wants me to buy another set so he can keep on his work truck for when he needs to use a hose for work.

I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: