Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hauberk RFID Secure, Stylish Real Leather Wallet for Men - Blocks Illegal Scans of Credit Cards - Quality Slim Bifold Wonder Wallet

I wanted to get my husband a new wallet. I have been wanting to get him a slim bifold one. What really sold me on this is it has a rfid in so that it blocks scans of credit cards. Now a days you cant be to safe.


When i got his wallet it comes in it's own little box which i though was super nice. It would make a great gift for any man in your life.  This wallet is made very well  the leather on it is super nice.  Inside it has two slots so you can put money on either side. I thought this was super nice. I know my husband gets lazy and folds his money so this may help with that.  This has 3 credit card slots. Also the plastic clear slot for your id. However i have noticed with other wallets when it comes to the plastic piece it can be a pain to get your id in and out. So far he hasn't had an issues.


I did get this wallet for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: