Wednesday, January 6, 2016

AZHEALTH Early Detection Pregnancy (HCG) Test Kit, Super Sensitive Midstream Sticks, 3 Count

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been tracking ovulation with tests and temperature.  So far haven't had luck. But i always like to have pregnancy tests.


This box comes with 3 sticks inside. What i love about theses are they are super sensitive. The one time i ended up being pregnant no test picked it up. So after trying theses tests it was still negative but at least the line was dark i didn't have to go wait is there one line two lines no lines.  Theses tests are super easy to hold and also very easy to use.  You can get a positive in a week or two from conception.  Theses tests are great for anyone who thinks they are pregnant or trying like me.

I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: