Thursday, January 28, 2016

Weighted Hula Hoop

I loved hula hoops as a kid and still do. Last year at my husbands company picnic he entered me into the hula hoop contest. I won first place. Which he was super happy about. So when i got this hula hoop i figured why not. You can use this to help loose weight and work out your hip and muscles around there.



This comes in a very well decorated box. Inside is the hula hoop which you will have to put together yourself. It's super easy they just snap into place. This hula hoop goes together quickly and comes apart quickly.  It's a nice sized hula hoop.  For those who have never hula hooped i will say this one will take some practice as it is weighted.  It will be a great addition to add to my workout plan. I am trying to loose weight so this will be a nice touch. I will say this hula hoop does not come with instructions but you wont need it.  It is nice bright colors. I would have loved if this hula hoop came with a workout plan but i can make my own.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: