Thursday, January 21, 2016

Memory Foam Pillow KING - Original Bamboo - Better than Marriott and the Domain, DiastarZ Malouf Memory Foam Pillow, Z , Sealy , Temper Pedic - Travel

My husband has been wanting a bamboo pillow. Every chance he gets he takes mine.  So finally got him the king size so he will leave mine alone. I have a queen.  What i love most about this pillow is the bag. I am a sucker for when it comes to products with bags. You can never have enough bags. With us living in florida we use them as beach bags.  Okay moving on to the pillow.


Once you get it take it out of the bag. I let it lay flat for 48 hours to fully fluff up. After 48 hours i stuck it in the dryer on a air fluff cycle.  Once that was done i let him use it that night.  He said he felt like he was sleeping on a cloud. It molds to your body and supports your head. He slept all night long.  It also helped him with the pain in his neck from the slip discs. He got up the next morning and said to me i feel great.  Which made me happy.  This pillow would make a great gift.  The cover on it is completely washable.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: