Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sukoa Sports Ball Pump with Pin Needle

I am always needing to blow up balls for my photography business and the new basketballs i bought needed this kind of pump. I didn't want to buy it so i borrowed a friends. But now i no longer need to borrow his.



This pump is great it comes with the pin needle.  This works with any type of ball that takes the pin needle. This pump does what it's suppose to do. It is easy to you all you need to do is screw on the needle to the pump. Then place the needle into the hole of your ball. Then push the handle up and down to get air to go into the ball. Simple.  I really love how this pump is a bright orange so if i miss place it i just need to look for the bright color to pop out.  This is a great little pump to have.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: