Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Santamedical Mini Penguin Massager with two modes, White



Have you ever had a pain and needed to rub it out and no one to give you a massage. Well now with this little massager you can do it yourself.  This massager is 6.1"  and runs off two AA batteries which are not included.  It is super light weight and easy to use.


It has a push button to turn it on and off also switch between speeds.  I used this on my neck due to having pains a lot. Since using this my headaches have cut down.  You will notice when this is on and running it has a red led light.  You can use this just about anywhere to get a massage. My husband likes this on his back. So if giving your love one a massage hurts your hands use this little tool instead.  It left me feeling relax. I did enjoy it and so did my husband. You can get this massager on amazon.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: