Thursday, January 14, 2016

Magicbox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,ACLUXS Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad 4/3/2, iTouch, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart

I love bluetooth speakers. They come in handy while doing the dishes and also when we go fishing. The last bluetooth speaker we had well needless to say my husband stuck it to close to the edge and i caught a fish and went to get up my foot hit the speaker and into the water it went. Talk about a nightmare.  So I got a new one and this one is small enough that i can leave it in the cup holder of my chair.

This speaker comes in two colors red and black. I got the red one.  This little speaker has quite a sound to it. I was not expecting it to be so clear and nice.  If you dont want to use this speaker via bluetooth you can use a aux cord.  This does come with a usb cord and a aux cord. You can use both cords to play music off this speaker. Also the usb cord can be used to charge it.  This little speaker has a long battery life span.  It will last from 6-10 hours.  I am very impressed with this little speaker and it has held up while we fish. I keep it in the tackle box so we always have it.  This would make a great gift for anyone who has been wanting a bluetooth speaker.



I did get this speaker for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: