Monday, January 18, 2016

Bluetooth Sports Headphones, AngLink Bluetooth Headphones Sweatproof Running Jogging Exercise Wireless Earphones with Fitness Pedometer Tracker Built-

My husband loves bluetooth headphones. I do too but he is an ac mechanic and sometimes wants to listen to music while he is waiting on freon.


Theses bluetooth headphones are nice on the one side of them they have a pedometer. So while your walking and enjoying music it counts your steps. It's nice touch.  This kind is very flexible and goes behind your head and then up to your ears. No wires in your way if you want to use theses while running.  I cant wear theses types are the pieces that go in your ear hurt mine. So that is why i gave them to my husband. He loves them and has been using them everyday.  I feel this product was very good.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: