Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder

I have been wanting a electric pepper mill and grinder for a while now since the other one i use to have my husband broke.  So when i saw this one i liked the style a lot more.  It has  soft rubber coating. When i first got this i struggled for a day to get it to unlock to open. I had to have my husband do it. Now that he broke the seal or whatever it was it unlocks and locks very easy.


Inside is the battery compartment it takes 6 AAA batteries. What i really love about this is how it has three different grind modes.  Also has a see through part where you can see how much pepper is left in. I love how easy this is to use with just a simple touch of a button.  It does have a manual and i am one of those people who will read it front to back before using a product. My husband always laughs at me but I want to know.  It has 3 different grind modes. You can use this on pepper or even sea salt.  I really enjoyed this and i want to get another one so we have one for pepper and one for salt.  This would make a great gift for anyone who just bought a house or even a wedding present.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: