Thursday, January 14, 2016

Stylus Pens, Aupek[6 Pack] 2 in 1 Crystal Stylus and Black Ink Pen Compatible with iPhone 5S 6 6S Plus, Samsung S6 Edge, Note 5 3, iPad, iPod, Android

I love stylus i use them for my tablet, ipad and my phone. What i really love about theses is they are also a pen. I really love how this is a 6 pack and i got some really pretty colors.  The colors i got were pink, red, gold, light blue, sky blue and violet.


The clear part has colored crystals and this really draws my eye to it. Then one end has a soft black rubber rip. Bottom is the pen.  With a simple twist you can expose the pen part. Theses pens write in black ink and work very well. It also has a sliver clip so you can clip it to your shirt pocket, tablet case, pans and inside your purse.  Theses are truly worth the money. They work with several different devices.  They are light weight when using them so no worrying about your hand getting tired.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: