Thursday, January 28, 2016

Glazed Glass Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace For Aromatherapy - With 20-27" Knitted Chain -Grass Green

Essential oil is a new hit trend. Now you can wear your oil while your on the go.  This is hand made and is down right beautiful in person. It comes in the color green and is on a 20'-27" braided rope chain.



I know most are probably like wait oils spill. But i am here to tell you while wearing this i didn't get not one drop of oil on my clothing. This would make a great gift for anyone who loves oils. Essential oils have such great powers now a days.  You will simply remove the little cork and add as many drops of oil as you want. The oil will last all day and you will smell it as you wear this necklace. I was worried that that the chain it was on would bug me and it doesn't. I have a friend who now wants one so i will be ordering her one.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: