Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mohoo 5x7ft Photography Background Photo Backdrops Vinyl White Wood Floor Props for Studio

I am a professional photographer. I love having backdrops.  This backdrop is printed on vinyl and measures at 5 x 7ft. This one does not have a hole for the backdrop bar. But no biggie i just used some clamps and rolled it over the bar.  What i love about vinyl backdrops is they are easier to clean. I did notice when i got this the ends were coming undone. Easiest way to save this is some clean nail polish or white glue.



This backdrop did come folded. It did have some creases easy as pie to get out. You can either steam your backdrop or edit them out.  Another amazing feature about this backdrop is it's waterproof. With me working outside most of the time we do get some rain that shows up out of no where.  I plan on using this backdrop with my valentine mini's as you will see below is my set up and i had my dog model.  This is a great backdrop for any professional or even ones who are just starting out.  I can not sit here and express how happy i am with this backdrop. I really love how this one doesn't have a shiny coat to it. So no glares you have to worry about.  I love love love this backdrop and want to get one for a friend who is a photographer.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: