Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklaces

My friend is pregnant with a little boy and has been asking me about theses amber necklaces. I told her a lot of my clients kids wear them. She asked me where to get it. I said don't worry about it ill get it for you.  So i did.


This necklace was a lot smaller than some of the others i have seen. I do like how if a little one is wearing it. They cant get it off. It screws on so they can tug all they want.  This necklace comes in a super cute blue velvet bag with a little card that is it's certificate. From talking to my clients this necklace is suppose to be a better way of breaking in those little teeth. It massages the gums and also helps control the drooling.  I wish this necklace was a bit bigger so it would last her throughout her kids teething stages i feel like she will need to get another one.  Overall this necklace is beautiful in person and i hope she likes it.


I did get this for discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: