Friday, January 15, 2016

Women's 2 Pieces Ruffle Strapless Crop Top Skirt Set

First off let me start by saying this is a super cute outfit. It comes it two colors black and white. I got the white one. The material on this is polyester and spandex. Sadly i was not able to fit in this. I was blessed with a big butt and big chest.  With this having spandex in it. It does stretch but just not enough to the point i could wear. The skirt has a zipper in the back.


This is made to wear as a high waist skirt.  I would say this would be great for a girl who sadly has no curves and big butt. Even though this didn't work out for me doesn't mean it wont for someone else. It really is a super cute outfit. With the right pairs of shoes you would be looking good.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: