Monday, January 11, 2016

TrendBox 1 Pair Soft Gel Toe Separators Stretchers Straighteners Flexible Cushion Comfortable For Bunion Relief Reduce Foot Pain Painful Relaxing

I love painting my toe nails but to be honest since i was in a car accident bending over and bringing my legs up so i can reach them are a bit of a challenge. I mean if i sit on the tub i can put my foot on toilet and paint my toes. It takes me a long time and by the time i am done i usually have to sit there for a minute.


I saw theses and thought why not. what can it hurt right. I got them rather quick. You can use theses to reduce foot pain or relief for a bunion. However i use them to paint my toes. It keeps them all together so all i have to do is paint and be done. At first it was bit tricky getting theses on my toes. It did feel very awkward. After a couple of days of wearing them and breaking them in they didn't bug me anymore.  I really like theses a lot more than the foam ones. Those foam ones never seem to stay for me. It could be because i have little feet. I was able to walk around with theses on until my toe nails were dry.  I think theses would make a great gift for anyone who loves to pamper themselves.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: