Friday, January 15, 2016

DULEX®1000 Lumens Zoomable Cree Xm-l T6 LED 26650 18650 3x AAA Zoom Flashlight Torch Lamp with High quality Rechargeable Battery and Charger

My husband is an ac mechanic and is always needing flash lights. I got this for him but then once i got it i changed my mind.  This flashlight is amazing.  First off i thought it was going to be heavy and it's not it's rather light weight. Also come it comes with rechargeable batteries. I don't know about you guys but i can never find batteries in my house.



So moving onto this flash light this light is amazing not enough words to say how awesome it is. what i love the most though is how a simple twist and you can extend it so the light can be narrow or wide. It's very easy to turn on with a simply push of the button on the bottom. This has 5 different patterns.  I will say inside the box was no instructions just a note basically  saying to remove the plastic off the batteries before charging. I mean to me it's common sense how to use this. So that wasn't a issue for me. When you go to insert the rechargeable battery i noticed it only takes one at a time which is nice that they gave you two batteries. Also can use AAA batteries if you wanted. This is a nice flash light and seems like it will hold up for a long time.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: