Monday, January 11, 2016

AromaLuxe Premium Essential oils Aromatherapy Starter Gift Set - 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade - Top 6 Bottles/10ml each

Essential oils are used for a lot of health benefits and even for infertility.  Lately i have been using them a lot more. When you first open the box you smell all the scents at once.


When i first got theses they smelled amazing but i had an issue with a couple bottles being empty. I contacted the seller and they fixed the issue right away. So to me that was a huge plus. Once i got the new set they were all packaged very nicely. Inside this black box is 6 bottles each bottle is 10 ml. Inside this pack has the following scents lemongrass, sweet orange, eucalyotus, lavender, peppermint and tea tree oil.  I have never used this company oils before but i wanted to try them for a while so i got them.  I use theses oils in a water diffuser. You only need a couple drops as the oils are very strong on their own.  You can use essential oils for all kinds of things such as diffuser's, oil burners, soap making, wax making, massages, bath stuff, lotions and much more.

Lavender oil reminds me of a field of flowers.
Peppermint oil reminds me of Christmas candy canes.
Eucalyotus oil reminds me of the woods and clean air
Sweet orange oil reminds me of fresh oranges
Lemongrass oil reminds me of fresh lemons
tea tree oil reminds me of medicine

I do use theses oils a lot you can use them by themselves  or blend them together. One that i love blended together is lavender and tea tree oil.  This blend helps me relax so i can sleep.


I got theses oils for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: