Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WONDER CLIPS 50-PACK

Theses clips are great for just about anything. I got them in a 50 pack they come in several different colors in the jar.  When i got theses they were a little smaller than i thought they were going to be.  Theses will be great for when i plan to sew a blanket so i don't have to use pins. Also would be craft for holding pages down for scrap booking.


When i first got them i took a few out and noticed some were a bit of a push to get to open. But what i love about theses is there are no teeth on the edges it's smooth.  The open and close just like a clothes pin would. I really like how they come in a resealable container. So when your done you can just put them back. Never have to worry about loosing them.  I did enjoy theses pins. I am working on a blanket with my husband old tshirts. I am sure everyone has seen a similar one floating around the internet this is where i got my idea. Theses would be great for anyone who loves to sew or craft.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: