Monday, January 18, 2016

New Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow with Removable Cover by Hotel Life - Queen

I have been wanting one of theses pillows for a while now. I suffer from slip discs in my neck and back along with bulging discs. So some nights sleeping is rather painful or doesn't happen at all. I have tried several pillows nothing seems to work.


When i got this pillow i love how it came in a travel bag. I am sucker for bags i always find another use for them. When i took this out of the bag it had a plastic wrapping i took that off. Then noticed my pillow was flat and rather hard. So what i did is i went to my dryer i have a setting called air fluff no heat. I stuck it in there for a cycle. That night i noticed it was still a bit hard so i stuck it back in the dryer. After two cycles it finally fluffed up. That night i slept like a baby and actually slept the entire night not getting up at all. That is a huge plus for me. I love this pillow and want to get one for my husband.  I really love how this molds to your neck and supports it. By far i am very happy with this pillow and would recommend this to anyone i know.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: