Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TrendBox HD 1080P Mini Portable Multimedia LED Projector 60" For DVDs Home Cinema Theater VGA HDMI USB SD CARD

My husband and I have been wanting a projector for a couple years now. But we could never decided on which one to get. Finally i went to amazon and got this one. Reason for liking this one more is it was a lot smaller than some of the other projector's.


Inside this box was the projector, remote, power cord and the 3 in one av cord.  What i love about this projector is you can use hdmi cable and sd cards.  When we first got this we took it to the bedroom and hooked it up to the wii. Once i got it hooked up i turned on the projector and the wii. When it popped up on the wall i had to adjust the screen it was so blurry. To adjust the screen you will need to turn the lens to focus.  I think a great feature with this projector has a lens cap and it's attached so you wont have to worry about loosing it.  When hooking this up i will say the 3 in one av cord was very short. So i am going to buy a new one so it's longer.  When i turned on a movie i couldn't hear it at first. then i grabbed the remote and turned up the volume. It did take a little bit to turn up.  I will say when it was on the wall the picture looked a little pixelated but it didn't bother me.  The sound on this works very well and i had no issues at all. I will say with the remote in order for it to work you must point it at the projector.  I think this would make a great projector for kids or family's.  One thing i would say to get is new 3 in one av cord if you want to run that way. I do love how you can get it to play a movie or slide show in several different ways.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: