Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sedmart Handmade Gold Plated Irregular Natural Stone Citrine Crystal Quartz Pendant Necklace

I love natural stones i think they are down right beautiful. This necklace took no time at all to get to me. It comes in a black velvet pouch you can store it in when you are not wearing it or if you choose not to.  The chain on this is gold plated if you can't wear fake i would suggest getting a new chain for it. Or you can always coat in clear nail polish.


This stone comes in purple and yellow. I got the yellow as it spoke to me more.  It is down right breath taking in person.  I was very shocked at how light weight this is.  This does come with a rubber necklace too in case you want to wear your new stone on that.  The shape of this stone is what caught my eye to be honest. I think it's rather neat looking. When i got it i put it on and wore it out to a friends house she was like wow this is down right beautiful. I told her where i got it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: