Thursday, January 7, 2016

TrendBox-1 Set of 8 Colors Motorcycle Car Outdoor Permanent Truck Tire Thread Metal Paint Ink Fibre Nib Marker Pen For Drawing Writing

I love any kind of chalk type markers. Remember growing up how you had to use paint that washed off. I always loved writing on car windows. So when i saw theses in the pen form i jumped on them.


This set comes with 8 different colors.  which has green, yellow, white, silver, blue, red, gold and black.   What you will need to do first is take the plastic wrap off of them. Then what i did was pointed tip towards the ground and shook it for a couple minutes. Then you will need to press the tip down 3 to 4 times to get the paint to go to the tip.   I will say i tried this first with the green marker and it took a little bit to get the paint to go to the tip. I then went to my front window in my house to test this.  In the photo below you will see i wrote hello and a flower. Now when it came to taking it off my window. I tried my finger did not smudge or come off. I tried water and scrubbing it did not come off. I then grabbed a old rag and window clear that has vinegar in it and that took it off. Me personally i don't like paint products that don't come off easy. I would not use theses on my car at all because we live in florida where the sun is evil and would bake it to where it would never come off. I think theses would be great for craft projects.


I did get these for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: