Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BYB Professional Series CREE T6 LED Headlamp, Super Bright 1000 Lumens Adjustable Headlight with Rechargeable Batteries and Wall Charger Included, 3 M

My husband is an ac mechanic and is always using flash lights. Well there is times when he is in a small space and needs to work but it's dark. He cant hold a flash light. So this is where the head lamp comes in handy. He has gone through so many headlights.


Inside the box was the headlight and a ac adapter.  When I took it out of the box I thought to myself holy cow this is heavy how could anyone want to wear this on their head.  My husband said they make them that way for a reason. Once i put it on my head i saw what he was talking about. Once it was on it was fine.  It did not feel heavy like i thought. I adjusted the straps to fit my head and thought this isn't for me. So I took it off and let him put it on. He said he could tell from the start that this was a good headlamp. It was made very well.  The light on this headlamp is very bright which is a huge plus when he is in a small space working and it's dark.  You can adjust this to what ever angle you need.  But what he loved the most is that this headlamp is rechargeable. He has a ton of tools and stuff but sometimes always buying batteries gets rather expensive.  He really loves this headlamp and says i should get one for our buddy who does the same kind of work.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: