Friday, January 8, 2016

HemingWeigh Natural Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp 6-7 lbs with Wood Base, Electric Wire & Bulb

I love salt lamps they help with so many different things.  This salt lamp comes in 3 different weights.  6-7 lbs, 7-13 lbs, 13-19 lbs. I got the 6-7 lbs  I put this salt lamp in my living room.


It was packaged very it comes with two light bulbs which were stuffed inside the rock which i think is great for shipping. This salt lamp has a wood base and looks so elegant.  I took the light bulb out of the box and screwed it into the light base then bent the metal prongs to slide it into the salt rock. Then i plugged it in. When on it glows a soft amber color light. This light does get warm but nothing to the point of you have to worry about a little one burning their fingers.  This salt rock does not put off any odors. Since using this light i have noticed a big difference in my headaches.  One thing i wish this light had was a dimmer because i want to run it all night long but the light bothers my husband so i can't.


I am very happy with this light and i have all ready seen a huge difference in my headaches like i mentioned above. So this is a keeper. I want to get another one for our living room.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: