Monday, January 18, 2016

Vbiger Fashion Music Notes Design 3 Folds Pu Leather Long Wallet Purse (White)

I love music and anything to do with music notes. I was in choir so it really reaches close to my heart. When i saw this wallet i had to have it.  Once i got it i loved it more. It has 12 yes you heard me correct 12 credit card slots. If you are like me and have a lot of cards this is a great wallet to have.  It is made out of pu leather. It has a metal magnet closure.


On the inside of this wallet is place to put your cash and in the middle is a zippered pouch where you can keep change.  It also has a extra pocket you can put more cards or photos if you wanted to.  This wallet is so cute you could carry it on it's own if it's all you need. But once i put everything in mine it didn't take up that much room in my my purse. The music notes are embroidered on. So it's not going to fall off.  It is very easy to clean and is super soft to the touch.  I am very happy with this wallet and want to get one for my sister.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: