Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Car Charger, Jelly Comb® 6 Ports 65W/13A Lightning Car Charger W Smart Identification Technology for Apple, Android and Other USB Powered Devices

Have you ever been driving down the road with a car of people and two of them say crap my phone is dying can i charge it. Well i have and i only have the one car charger. Well now long as people have a usb cord or if i have extra in my car my friends and I can charge our phones.


I think this is the best charger ever. I am so happy to finally own one like this.  This one will work with android or apple products.  It fits into the cigarette  lighter.  It has 6 ports on it. I mean come on you can charge 6 things at once. This would make a great charger for traveling.  It has a 1.9 foot adapter cable.  It charges phones and tablets very fast i was surprised. I will never use a plain old car charger again.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: