Monday, January 18, 2016

Tootsie Roll Midgees, 3 LB Bulk Christmas Candy

I love tootsie rolls. I buy them all the time as i cant get enough of them. I saw this and said omg 3 lbs yes please.  Everyone know what tootsie rolls are. If you don't i will explain. They are a chocolate chewy candy.  They are bite size so perfect for kids.

When getting this i was hoping the bag would be resealable but it's not but no issue.  Each tootsie roll is  wrapped.  For as long as i have known tootsie rolls have been around a long time. I remember as a kid eating theses with my grand father. He use to always have them in candy dishes in the house and when were out and about in his pant pockets or jacket.  Since each one is wrapped it locks in the yummy flavor.  When eating theses they are creamy and smooth but chewy.  Did you know theses are only 140 calories.  A serving size which is 6 pieces is 40g.  I truly enjoy theses and as soon as my husband got home he said holy cow where did theses come from. As you can tell i don't tend to share them. It is a great memory from my childhood.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: