Thursday, January 14, 2016

Aupek Polarized UV Protection Glasses, Cycling Wrap Sunglasses with 5 Interchangeable Lenses Myopia Eyes, for Ski Golf Riding Driving Fishing Hiking

My husband is always complaining when we go fishing of how he should have brought sunglasses with him. I tell him all the time to leave a pair in my car or in the tackle box. He never wants to listen. So i got theses for him and they will either be in my car or the tackle box.



Theses got to me rather fast. I love how they come in it's own case. Inside was the sunglasses and 5 different lenses.  It also had a cleaning cloth, a cloth bag and a string to attach around them to wear around your neck. Theses sunglasses do come in several different colors such as white & red, Orange & white, Rose red & black. I got him the White and red. I like those the best.  He really likes how the lenses are super easy to change.  With us living in florida good sunglasses with uv protection is a must. I am so happy he loves theses and i love the way they look on him. Theses are great for both men and women.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: