Friday, January 15, 2016

Women's Petite Spaghetti Straps Lace Crop Top and Skirt Set

This is a super cute set. It comes in white and black. I got the black. It also comes in two sizes medium and large. I got the medium and it is to small for me. I should have got the large.  But with that being said let's talk about this set.  The skirt is a high waist one. and the top is cropped. It has a sheer material to make sure your not exposed. It is lace and looks amazing in person.


The medium is suppose to fit anyone who is a 4-6 us size. large is 6-8 us size.  The top is spaghetti straps so you can adjust it how ever you want.  This did not fit me but i really wish it would. It's super cute. I am going to hang onto it i am planning on loosing weight.  I was blessed with a big chest and big butt. So it's very hard to find clothing to fit me.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: